Announcement of openSUSE Medical 11.4- No2
1) What is openSUSE Medical Project?
* The openSUSE Medical project supports the use of openSUSE in
doctor’s practices and other clinical environments. We try to collect
and update software. As base for packaging we use: List of Open
Source Healthcare Software List. After we have packaged enough
software we will try to create an openSUSE based Distribution out of
2) Where can i find more info about the project?
3) What’s new in this release?
openSUSE 11.4 Repositories :
*openSUSE 11.4 Updates remove
*openSUSE 11.4 OSS,
*Libre Office Stable 11.4,
4) New features that will impress you!
5) Where can i download it ?
Also available at : OVF image , VMware Image , Live CD/DVD
6) Ok , i would like to make some comments or contribute in the
project , what do i have to do?
Comments are great, you can sent us with an Email to:
If this don’t run directly, then you must subscribe the List (mail to
Feel free to express your opinion!
Have a lot of fun!