Participation in the second openSUSE Collaboration Summer Camp
Do you feel hot?
The time has come to arrange your summer getaways!
The 2nd openSUSE Collaboration Summer Camp has almost arrived this year in the familiar place (hotel Grand Platon in Katerini beach) at 20-22 July 2012!
Like last summer we will all meet together and we will combine our baths and beers by the pool with presentations and workshops (don’t forget to bring your laptop with you!)
The event is not only about openSUSE users!
The goal of the event is the collaboration between people who enjoy to contribute to FOSS and the acquaintance with the different ways they can do it.
We look forward to seeing all of you no matter the distro you use, to discuss, exchange opinions and of course we wait for your own presentations and/or workshops on the topics that interest you!
Like last summer there will be a variety of topics that are going to be presented, that will be interesting to everyone, even to the new and not so experienced users.
Everyone can actively contribute, attend the presentations and host their own workshops!
You have to know:
1.[CfP] Submission of presentations and workshops is open! We are looking forward for your ideas. Please fill the form , by clicking on the link below :
2. Participation & room reservation : (It would be a good idea to do it as early as you can , so we can check the availability of the rooms with the hotel. Please send us an e-mail with your details at email@example.com )
(In order to reserve a room you have to pay the 50 % of the total cost – You will receive more info about the bank deposit via e-mail.)
The cost for the rooms is (including breakfast & dinner):
* Single room – 35 euros/per night
* Double room – 45 euros/per night
* Triple room – 60 euros/per night
3. For more information & registration form:
– Send us an e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Get into our IRC Channel #openSUSE-el in Freenode
Coordinates (Hotel): 40.249513,22.585809
Map (Directions from Thessaloniki) ->
Map (Directions from Athens) ->
Map (Directions from Railway station of Katerini to the Hotel)->
Because we love what we do, we are having fun contributing to FOSS and we hate doing it alone in our rooms during Summer time.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL!